AHERO is an open access website. Users are encouraged to make productive use of the resources. Please observe the following guidelines and restrictions:
- All of the materials in this website are copyrighted by the individual authors. Some materials are copyrighted by other organisations, and are used by AHERO with their permission.
- Users may read, download, copy, print, display, redistribute or translate documents.
- Users must observe the author's right to be acknowledged.
- Documents available from this site may not be used in any commercial endeavour in any form without written permission from the copyright holder.
- For further guidance on usage of the files on this site, please view the Data Policy, within the menu item About AHERO.
- By choosing to view a file on this site, readers agree to abide by these provisions.