Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Copies of full items generally can be:
(a) reproduced and given to third parties in any format or medium
(b) for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge,
(a) the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
(b) the content is not changed in any way
3. Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
4. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
5. This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
6. Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis
7. Mention of African Higher Education Research Online (AHERO) is appreciated but not mandatory.